Outsourced Operations Solutions
Coding+ Specialty Remote Coding
Timely and correct claims submission is fundamental to your organization’s financial health but can be put at risk by a variety of factors including staffing/expertise shortages, new system implementations and service line expansions. When facing these challenges, turn to Coding+ from RCCS for short or long-term solutions.Read More
- The highly credentialed RCCS team works directly within your EMR system, identifying ways to boost productivity and shorten turnaround times
- Monthly coding of outpatient and/or physician services based on supporting documentation accompanied by documentation feedback
- CPT®/HCPCS procedure codes
- ICD-10-CM coding
- Industry leading quality control & compliance program to reduce risk and support timely reimbursement
- Denial support as needed
- Regular communication with reporting against established benchmarks
Remote Oncology Charge Capture Solutions
As the experts that other experts turn to, you can trust the RCCS team to ensure medical and radiation oncology charges are captured accurately and in compliance with payer guidelines allowing you reduce denials and maximize appropriate reimbursement. RCCS will serve as your strategic partner to amplify the capabilities and capacity of your operational team and EMR or address staffing vacancies. All services are customized to your organizational needs and can be provided on a long term or temporary basis.Read More
You can count on RCCS for:
- Real-time communication with physicians and staff to address charge capture and documentation questions
- Daily comparison of charge capture to documentation found within the EMR.
- Identification and real-time correction of missed, overbilled or inaccurate charge capture.
- Identification of incomplete documentation and documentation errors to allow for proactive correction.
- Weekly communication of errors, omissions, corrections and department trends
- Management of coding edits, including application of necessary modifiers when appropriate.
- Communications to assist with payer authorizations, denials, and reimbursement issues.
- Education of staff and physicians regarding processes, necessary documentation and charge capture.
- Guidance on opportunities for documentation improvements to coincide with the latest payer guidelines.
- Assistance regarding implementation of annual coding updates, system upgrades, new treatment techniques and best practice.
What our customers are saying
Start The Conversation
Click the button below to drop us an email.
Phone calls work great too – 877-626-3464.