Your Coding Workforce Solution
Coding+ Specialty Remote Coding
- Find certified coding professionals
- Cut coding turnaround times
- Ensure prompt, accurate billing
Your staffing needs can change on a dime. Staffing shortages, employee leave, and new system implementations could leave you short-staffed in a hurry. That’s where Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies can help.
With Coding+, certified coding professionals partner with you to meet your business needs. Experts are available in more than 20 coding specialties, for short or long-term assignments.
Reducing Denials Results in Less Frustration & More Revenue
Timely and correct claims submission is fundamental to your organization’s financial health but can be put at risk by a variety of factors including staffing/expertise shortages, new system implementations and service line expansions. When facing these challenges, turn to Coding+ from RCCS for short or long-term solutions.
Coding+ is the comprehensive long or short-term solution for coding challenges, with daily, weekly, or monthly support for coding and documentation, plus claim denials support that assists in optimizing your coding processes. RCCS partners with you directly to create an individualized game plan to solve urgent problems, find the root issues in your EMR and documentation process, then institute training and workflow adjustments to assure that our solutions stick.
Expert Specialty-Specific Coding Services For
- Cardiology Medical Coding
- Dermatology Coding
- Evaluation & Management Coding
- Gynecologic Oncology Coding
- Hematology/Oncology Coding
- Orthopaedic Medical Coding
- Pain Management Coding
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Coding
- Radiation Oncology Coding
- Radiology Coding
- Surgical Coding
- Surgical Oncology Coding
- Urology Coding
- Wound Care Coding
- The highly credentialed RCCS team works directly within your EMR system, identifying ways to boost productivity and shorten turnaround times
- Monthly coding of outpatient and/or physician services based on supporting documentation accompanied by documentation feedback
- CPT®/HCPCS procedure codes
- ICD-10-CM coding
- Industry leading quality control & compliance program to reduce risk and support timely reimbursement
- Denial support as needed
- Regular communication with reporting against established benchmarks
Contact us to learn more!
What our customers are saying