Lead efforts dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the system based on the various user group needs. We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs in order to administer and enhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, promote adoption, keep current on new releases and solutions, provide training, and more. The Sales Force Manager will also perform basic updates such as add/delete users, adding basic custom fields, overseeing clean-up projects and ensure that the Pardot connector is not only functional but maximized for optimal marketing impact.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience: 3-5 years of salesforce administration or development experience
Job Knowledge: In additional to an in-depth understanding of SalesForce, strategic thinking, organization, project management and thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) are essential for this role.
- In‐depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and successful expansion of those capabilities using custom code (Apex, s‐controls) and/or integration with external systems
- Strong reporting background using standard reporting tools including standard salesforce.com reporting functionality and the ability to build customized reports
- Previous re‐engineering experience updating an existing Salesforce.com configuration to provide solutions for reporting, workflows and enhanced functions
- Detail oriented and self‐starter with strong written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Proven ability to utilize Salesforce.com as a sales analysis tool
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Pardot
- Proficiency with standard MS Office applications
Functions and Duties
Create and Manage Changes to the System –
- Modify the system to increase benefits and usability, proactively identifying needed enhancements.
- Proactively gather feedback and requirements from users.
- Create custom objects when necessary and handle on‐going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user.
Maintain System, Security and Integrity –
- Grant/ remove and maintain user licenses, reassigning Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities as needed in response to personnel changes.
- Maintain security including sharing rules and security levels.
- Design, Create and maintain user roles, profiles and hierarchies.
User Assistance, Training, Adoption and Satisfaction –
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups.
- Expand use of Salesforce.com – attend planning meetings, assist with determining if /how salesforce.com can be used in new ways as opposed to purchasing new, ad hoc systems.
- Assist sales management to create processes in salesforce.com to help monitor activities, trends, sales and leads.
- Communicate regularly with user base regarding new features, enhancements and changes to the system.
- Be the company SME on Salesforce.com.
Data Quality and Maintenance –
- Monitor and update Leads, Opportunities, Accounts, and Contacts as appropriate to improve overall data quality.
- Ensure data integrity by
- Importing new data
- Merging duplicate Leads, Contacts, and Accounts;
- Performing mass uploads and updates of data as required;
- Removing unnecessary fields and data;
- Ensuring screens, fields and workflow have accurate names and reflect current workflow.
Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance –
- Develop process documentation, field maps and associated reporting.
- Document company processes and workflows.
Report and Dashboard Creation and Maintenance –
- Create new reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to help inform overall strategy.
- Build and manage report folders for consultants to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Provide sales and financial data to company executives.
- Other duties as assigned