SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
As a leading EHR revenue cycle management service, RCCS assists a client base across the U.S. including physician practices, hospital-owned physician groups, and enterprise networks with end-to-end revenue cycle management services. As a result of our industry success and growth, RCCS is seeking a highly motivated Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Client Consultant.
This position will be a technical resource to the Client, Sales, and a collaborative member of the RCM Implementation Consulting team. The position will not have any direct management of staff or operations but will review and identify areas of improvement for all departments during client implementations, Client Consulting, and Client financial performance. This is a Consulting position that will require a strong working knowledge in all areas of the client billing platform and industry best practice billing processes. The position will require strong professional communication and be a resource to the client and reveal for all internal needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Client RCM Consulting
- Prospective Client Financial Assessments
- Client Implementation Analytical Support
- Internal Resource to RCM Operations
- RCM consulting resource to Sales
- Lead New Client Consulting
- Monitor and Manage New Client KPIs
- Monitor and Manage Operations & Delivery KPIs
- Onsite/Remote Implementation
- Guide new Client RCM Implementation
- “Own” the client relationship
- Provide Client Financial Assessments and Month-end Analysis
- KPI Monitoring and resolve
- Dashboard creation or delivery (client)
- Client facing
- Policy review and creation
- Up to 50% travel to client onsite locations
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- 10 Years of client facing full RCM consultative experience
- Strong knowledge of current CMS guidelines
- 10 years’ experience in the RCM industry
- Strong “Working” knowledge of Industry Coding & Billing electronic systems
- 5 years of experience conducting onsite discovery of clinic operations
- 5 years of experience in Direct C level communication
- Knowledge of organization policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of health care administration principles.
- Extensive knowledge of facility and physician revenue cycle operations from patient visit through zero balance.
- Adheres to all RCCS Corporate Policies and Procedures.
- Highly detail-oriented individual with outstanding analytical and writing skills, and ability to communicate professionally with clients and employees of RCCS.
- Knowledge of clinical processes and procedures as they relate to served specialties.
- Knowledge of business procedures as they relate to the healthcare marketplace.
- Knowledge of insurance agency operating procedures and practices.
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making to achieve business unit objectives.
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff in physician practices, hospitals and business related organizations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional working relationships with all employees and clients.
- Ability to write, edit and convey client deliverables in a formal style.
- Knowledge of CPT-4, ICD-10-CM and HCPCS coding.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.