SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Primarily responsible for leading content planning and implementation for blogs, email, articles, press releases, and other materials. Further responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of strategic marketing and communications projects across a variety of channels. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Supports creation and execution of successful events and tradeshows. Aids in the development of marketing collateral for all mediums including print, web, social and email. Possesses the ability to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase sales and brand awareness. Must be able to strategically think and have a keen ability to manage tasks on time with attention to detail.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides broad marketing, communication, and event support to help generate leads and engage a variety of audiences.
- Leads creation and editing of blog, email, article, press release, and other written and multimedia content.
- Assists with tradeshow/event planning as needed.
- Proof and edit outbound communications including marketing collateral, PowerPoints, reports, and other business documents as needed.
- Aids in content generation and production across all media platforms ensuring branding message is consistent across all communications.
- Assists in the preparation, design and distribution of employee communication materials and business cards.
- Collaborates with key players to make sure that each project gets the resources and attention it needs.
- Maintains and updates marketing collateral files.
- Oversees registration of attendees for the events and webinars.
- Provides excellent customer service, corresponding with customers regarding event information and online purchases.
- Creates, organizes and maintains tradeshow cost-analysis & ROI reports, exhibit traffic/trends, leads and campaign reports.
- Engages consumers on social media to include resources such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram & YouTube.
- Gathers and analyzes customer insight through outbound marketing statistics, website analytics, and consulting surveys.
- Works with Digital Marketing Strategist on creation and implementation of email journeys, A/B testing, and other digital marketing projects as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years related field and demonstrated relevant experience.
- Preferred background in healthcare writing and/or marketing.
- Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Social Media – LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Marketing CRM platforms; preferably Dynamics 365
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to contribute individually and participate in cross-functional teams
- Ability to create or gather content and edit for effective messaging
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude with a strive for excellence in all work for self and team
- Ability to create working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.