SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for overseeing the creation, development, implementation and maintenance strategic marketing & sales plans, budgets and metrics. Must be extremely proficient at communication, overseeing the entire sales marketing process from research and planning to execution and analysis. Creating and maintaining positive working relationships with key referral partners and influencers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and oversee the execution of the marketing & sales strategy to include key points to solidify the company message and reputation.
- Successful execution of sales strategies required to achieve financial targets
- Responsible for building relationships, understanding customer trends and hitting annual targets for each business area within the company
- Oversee the development and implementation of the marketing operations budget
- Ensure the establishment and ongoing maintenance of appropriate metrics to monitor/measure campaign success
- Analyze and report campaign results to upper management
- Ensure the maximization of the value of the website by brand awareness, development of content, performing online search engine marketing and optimization, and reporting metrics
- Oversee the selection, scheduling and management of external events
- Provide high level guidance of content development and design for marketing related materials
- Ensure accurate and timely promotional materials are created and maintained for all business areas including marketing collateral and print
- Oversee the identification and nurturing of ongoing opportunities for brand and market share enhancement, effectiveness, and efficiencies
- Travel and attend relevant meetings as needed
- Oversee and guide public relations and social media initiatives
- Provider leadership and ongoing development of the Marketing & Sales teams
- Direct and contribute to the total effectiveness of the marketing and sales teams, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Build and maintain positive relationships to ensure strong public image of company beliefs and service offerings
- Ensure that there are appropriate association relationships and successful implementation of marketing and conference participation to enhance the company’s image and market products and services
- Oversee marketing initiatives to ensure company goals for products sales are met.
- Ensure Works with key departments to create professional, effective materials for partners
- Ensure that there are effective marketing initiatives to promote our services
- Maintain working knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to marketing and sales
- Maintain confidentially of all information
- Work on ensuring strong communication
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures to maximize efficiency
- Ensure compliance with appropriate industry, state and federal regulations
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales & Marketing Management experience
- MS Office
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Customer relationship management (CRM) programs (Dynamics experience preferred)
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage people and processes
- Capable of delegation and team building
- Self-Motivated, energetic and innovative
- Must possess a high level of detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business procedures as they relate to the company
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision -making to achieve business unit objectives
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.