SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for helping in the development of online marketing initiatives, including but not limited to; product campaigns, eCommerce, website plan and maintenance, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), email design, social media, and CRM maintenance and optimization. The person in this role must be able to think strategically, creatively and work collaboratively with the marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in creating digital marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Marketing CRM Systems and WordPress.
- Works with the Manager/Director to create and manage CRM journeys, email messaging, A/B testing software, and other marketing automation programs as determined by team.
- Helps monitor and maintain trends in digital marketing tools and apply that knowledge to increase overall success of the company.
- Effectively qualify leads as MQL and/or SQL.
- Assists in updating the company websites.
- Assists in the development of email campaigns.
- Coordinate projects with other departments and Subject Matter Experts.
- Coordinates projects with other departments and subject matter experts.
- Supports and collaborates with the Marketing Director on the overall marketing strategy.
- Maintains and prepares necessary materials for tradeshows to include promo items, books and collateral.
- Supports all RCB marketing efforts including but not limited to social media, email, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least three years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Knowledge of online email marketing programs such as Dynamics 365, Mailerlite, or similar software.
- Dynamics experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Understanding of effective marketing and sales funnel management.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Knowledge of marketing automation.
- Knowledge of web development applications such as WordPress, HTML and PHP based content management systems.
- Knowledge of social media applications such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Knowledge of graphic editing programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience utilizing A/B testing and Personalization software and/or plugins.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude with a strive for excellence in all work for self and team.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.