SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for helping in the development of online marketing initiatives, including but not limited to; product campaigns, eCommerce and website plan and maintenance, expansion of client and partner portals, email design and monitoring computer networks. The person in this role must be able to think strategically, creatively and work collaboratively with the marketing team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in creating digital marketing strategies.
- Proficient in Dynamics.
- Works with the Manager/Director to create and manage email marketing schedules.
- Helps monitor and maintain trends in digital marketing tools and apply that knowledge to increase overall success of the company.
- Assists in updating the company websites.
- Assists in the development of email campaigns.
- Coordinate projects with other departments and Subject Matter Experts.
- Understanding of the company’s CRM.
- Develops email campaigns from concept to finished email.
- Troubleshoots LMS customer issues.
- Assists in the setup of webinars for presentations.
- Coordinates projects with other departments and subject matter experts.
- Supports and collaborates with the Marketing Director on the overall marketing strategy.
- Maintains and prepares necessary materials for tradeshows to include promo items, books and collateral.
- Supports all RCB marketing efforts.
- Manages digital publication strategy and service.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field 3-5 years of experience.
- 2-4 years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Proficient in MS office.
- Knowledge of online email marketing programs such as Pardot.
- Dynamics experience preferred.
- Customer relationship management (CRM) programs.
- Knowledge of marketing automation.
- Knowledge of web development applications such as Drupal, HTML and PHP based content management systems.
- Knowledge of social media applications such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Knowledge of graphic editing programs such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience of publishing programs such as InDesign.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.