SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Responsible for the review and analysis of internal and client business processes. This position will define project scope and objectives and analyze information to improve business processes and strategies as well as overall organizational operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate meetings to define business strategies and requirements and translate into actionable tasks
- Lead cross functional meetings to build results focused consensus
- Produce high quality deliverables; ex. data charts, information summaries, flowcharts, organizational charts, recommendations, project updates and presentations
- Analyze project process, volume and financial information and effectively communicate key points verbally and through deliverables
- Proactively examine the impact of process changes on the organization
- Understand internal and client needs to effectively manage projects
- Assess system processes in order to develop flow charts
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Engineer with focus on business processes), Business Analyst, or equivalent)
- 2+ years of experience
- PMP preferred but not required
- Healthcare experience preferred but not a requirement
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Experience with process flow software is preferred but not required
- Experience with project management software is preferred but not required
- Good knowledge of business process/lifecycle management principles, theories and concepts.
- Strong data and process analytical skills
- The ability to use independent judgment to identify root cause of problems and develop solutions
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation skills to accurately document and report findings to a variety of audiences
- Good interpersonal skills to influence and guide employees, managers, and clients .
- Self-starter and proactive with project assignments
- Strong project management skills with flexibility to manage multiple projects from a variety of internal staff and external clients
- The ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.