SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Revenue Cycle Coding Strategies is a growing healthcare company recruiting a Business Intelligence Analyst with SQL proficiency and experience in data analytics and data visualization to assist with the automation of data collection, analysis practices and data visualization. This position combines programming, data modeling and statistics skills with communication, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Responsibilities will include the maintenance of a data warehouse as well as supporting file uploads to client websites. The programming will include data ETL (Extract, Transform and Load), database development, reporting and dashboard skills. The ideal candidate will combine programming ability with business and process knowledge. A focus will be integrating data across disparate systems in SQL databases to create a single source of truth. The position requires processes mapping knowledge. This position will work with internal and external clients to develop automated database reports, dashboards and support digital platform projects. This position will require project management skills and experience working with project teams. Web development experience and healthcare experience are beneficial.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- SQL agent job and stored procedure creation
- Building SSIS packages
- Data warehouse development and maintenance
- File uploads to client websites
- After business hour file uploads
- Build client databases
- Data visualization and dashboard development (Power BI) which meet the outlined scope of work for clients or as an internal need for RCCS in a timely fashion by meeting all deadlines.
- Automate data collection and analysis processes
- Research benchmarking data sources
- Process and system mapping
- Collaborate with teams
- Project management
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication
- Works closely with company executives and division leaders to provide appropriate data visualization tools for project deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL
- Proficient in SQL
- Proficient in Power BI
- Proficient in data visualization
- Proficient in Excel, Access, and WordPress
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.