SCOPE/GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB:
Works with Senior Leadership to implement and maintain strategic sales plans, budgets and metrics. Must be extremely proficient at communication, managing the sales process from research and planning to execution and analysis. Creating positive working relationships with key referral partners and influencers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership to develop and execute a sales strategy to include key points to solidify the company message and reputation.
- Assist Executive Management in the creation and implementation of sales commission and bonus plans as needed.
- Successful execution of sales strategies is required to achieve financial targets
- Responsible for building relationships, understanding customer trends and hitting annual targets
- Assist in the development of the sales operations budget
- Establish metrics to monitor/measure campaign success
- Analyze and report campaign results to upper management
- Participate in the selection of external events
- Oversee staff workload(s)
- Develop new employee orientation strategy and training materials
- Mentor staff on assignments, communication and setting of expectations for job duties and tasks.
- Participate in the development of annual revenue budget for areas of responsibility and ensure individual and department targets are met.
- Coordinate with RCCS HR and leadership for recruit and interview qualified candidates for open positions.
- Mentor staff on performance and documentation of employee evaluations and goal setting.
- Mentor staff on identifying opportunities for staff development and progression of skillset.
- Monitor departmental trends.
- Travel and attend relevant meetings as needed
- Coordinate and supervise joint sales efforts between company and partners
- Supervise and help further develop a Sales team which is competent, dedicated and efficient
- Direct and contribute to the total effectiveness of the team, communicating openly, solving problems proactively, offering creative ideas and working as a positive, engaged team member
- Strive to achieve maximum exposure of the organization
- Build and maintain positive relationships to ensure strong public image of company beliefs and service offerings
- Make recommendations related to appropriate association relationships and ensures successful implementation of sales and conference participation to enhance the company’s image and market products and services
- Work collaboratively with Marketing and Client & Corporate Resources Division to ensure the creation of professional and appropriate materials to support relationships and sales efforts
- Makes recommendations for new relationships and participates in partnership nurturing activities
- Maintain confidentially of all information
- Work on ensuring strong communication
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures to maximize efficiency
- Ensure compliance with appropriate industry, state and federal regulations
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of Sales Management experience
- MS Office
- Experience with marketing automation programs
- Customer relationship management (CRM) programs
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to manage people and processes
- Capable of delegation and team building
- Self-Motivated, energetic and innovative
- Must possess a high level of detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of business procedures as they relate to the company
- Skill in exercising initiative, judgment, discretion and decision -making to achieve business unit objectives
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires full range of body motion including manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. The position additionally requires standing/sitting for extensive periods of time. Occasional lifting and carrying items weighing up to forty (40) pounds may be required. Requires corrected vision and hearing to normal range.
The work environment characteristics described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Work is performed in an office environment involving frequent interaction with staff, clients and the general public.